Evidence Analysis for a DNA Research Project

The Hunter DNA Project Study I am conducting will be of seven Hunter males who have agreed to participate in this study and if you are willing to do so, please contact me. I will need your kit number, family tree, and whether you have the testing results of either Y-DNA37, Y-DNA67 or Y-DNA111, and where you had your test done.

I myself have my DNA results on FamilyTreeDNA and have over 300 different cousins I can compare, but as we all know the male Y-DNA is what I will need for this project.

I am just beginning in this study and would love help if any of you would care to assist me. I have registered a new project but it is only a surname study, but you can add your kit to that project so we can work together in proving our common ancestor. (familytreedna.com)

Yours aye,

Carol

6 comments for “Evidence Analysis for a DNA Research Project

1. Royal Scottish Ancestree
    4 May 2020 at 12:12 pm

Only got Autosomal mate

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

• Royal Scottish Ancestree
      5 May 2020 at 8:31 am

I dont know about Dna but i have Gedmatch H054991

• 5 May 2020 at 5:40 pm

Thank you for helping me in my One-Name Study DNA Project . I have added your Gedmatch number.

2. Tammy Taylor
    4 May 2020 at 2:22 pm

Carol, did I give you my brothers kit #?? Can’t remember! Also , are you working with Bill Hunter on the Y Hunter project ? Tammy

Sent from my iPhone

• 9 Feb 2021 at 10:43 am

Bill has offered to help me. That is the fun part. Helping one another.
      Tammy, would you please send me his kit# so I can make sure he is on my list.

Thank you so much for your help.

• 9 Feb 2021 at 10:46 am

Also, I wanted to say I did join the Hunter DNA Project, but the person who was running it back then didn’t really appreciate my joining. I was female! lol
      Needless to say, I quit!
      But, now that Bill is running it I don’t need to join now that I have my own. Bill has done a wonderful job and I do use his charts, of course.